One day back in July, the original Unolingo app (4.5/5 stars, currently priced at $4.99) was the Free App of the Day and we shared this unusual new take on the crossword with you then. Today, Unolingo Series 2 is the Free App of the Day. From Amazon:
Unolingo Series 2 is the next release of our original and popular word puzzle featuring 160 additional puzzles.
If you like crosswords, Sudoku, or word games like Scrabble, then you’ll love Unolingo, a fun new word puzzle optimized for the Kindle Fire by Amazon.
Every Unolingo puzzle is a 10 x 10 crossword without clues and 26 empty squares that require the precise placement of each letter in the alphabet. Select from your choice of four difficulty levels and use your word knowledge, reasoning, and deduction skills to complete the puzzle.
This fascinating word puzzle can generally be completed in 5-15 minutes and is fun for the daily commuter, the casual puzzler, or the serious word buff.
- Series 2 Puzzles: 160 puzzles offering hours of enjoyment
- Unique hint and audit functions to help you solve the most difficult puzzles
- Bonus puzzles accessible by inviting others to try Unolingo
- Flexible design supports casual play, collaboration with friends, or time-based competition
- Extensive performance statistics to monitor your progress and compare with others