The future of vocabulary learning. Need to learn your vocabulary, but can’t be bothered to carry your book around with you? Need someone to test you, but there’s never anyone around who wants to? Need to work on the words you always get wrong? It seems that you’ve just found the right app!
You enter your words and their meanings, and it tests you!
How about learning your words by using a flashcard-based system?
You can even write your lists on your computer and then upload them to your device!
And why not share them with friends as well?
- Write your lists from the app itself or even on your computer (by using a special format, see the website for more info)
- Keep your vocab organized by separating it as lists.
- Keep track of the words you get wrong.
- Learn via tests or flashcard-based system.
- NEW “Boost” feature helps you to cram those last words before the real test in class.
- iCloud integration to seamlessly sync lists across your devices.
- Ability to be tested only on the words you get wrong.
- Ability to erase the words you got right.
- Share your lists with other people via Bluetooth and email*!
*Please note: in order to share your lists, you can either send them via Bluetooth or email and then use the “open with” feature to load them, or you can connect your device to your computer. In iTunes, you can view the app’s “documents” folder and upload/download lists of vocabulary (“.vocab” files). You can then distribute them manually, however manual distribution is unavailable if you choose to use iCloud.