Since the past few days, we have been hearing on the release of the Iconia Tab A100 tablet in Europe and Australia, later on in the U.S, but something unexpected just took place. The Iconia tab A100 has just been spotted at an online retailer SuperBiiz which displays the item in stock and available for purchase for $349.99.
Seems more like the tech giant, Acer, is quietly launching its Iconia Tab A100 in the United States after numerous promises and delays. On the other hand, users as well as investors are unclear as to why other major retailers in the country have not been chosen on for the release.
Moreover, the Acer Iconia Tab A100 is voiced to make its debut in Europe by the end of this month and Australian customers would be able to have a feel by mid-September.
Acer Iconia Tab A100 Features:
1. Google Android 3.2 Honeycomb Operating System
2. 7-inch WSVGA touchscreen, support up to 16 million colors and 1024 x 600 pixels resolution
3. 1GHz NVIDIA dual-core Tegra 2 Processor
4. 512 MB RAM
5. 8 GB internal memory, microSD card slot for memory expansion up to 32 GB
6. WiFi and WiFi hotspot capability, accelerometer sensor, Gyro Sensor, Bluetooth 2.1 with EDR and A2DP support, microUSB and HDMI ports.
7. 5-megapixel rear camera with autofocus, LED Flash and a 2-megapixel front facing camera for video calls.