Mozg Labs has released a space-themed strategy-RPG onto Android today called Into The Void. While this is a strategy-RPG, there also happens to be survival elements layered onto it, creating a rather interesting hybrid of a game.
Players will need to build their fleet of ships, arm them with plenty of weaponry in order to protect said ships, then start exploring space and taking out any enemies along the way. Even though you are exploring space and shooting down enemies, you have certain duties on-board as well, including keeping your crew's morale up, researching new technology, performing upgrades, and so on. Each faction (four in total) also has their own perks as well, so choosing which one to be a part of is important.
Into The Void Features:
- Randomly generated universe - each mission is unique every time you play it.
- Long and interesting storyline.
- Battle against 4 different factions.
- Epic space turn-based battles.
- Laser, Kinetic, Plasma and Explosive weapons: each with unique pros and cons.
- 16 main missions and 20 sub-missions
- Lots of battle ships with modifications
- Over 100 technologies in 4 different branches - choose them wisely.
- Tons of different items, from engines and shields to drones and infiltration squads.
The visuals are also pretty solid in this game. However one really interesting feature is that there are absolutely no IAPs in this game, which is rare to see these days, especially with this type of game. Into The Void is still being worked on as well, so if you purchase this game you can expect a few quick updates to squash any bugs that may pop up now.
For those of you interested in checking this game out, Into The Void is available for download for $2.00, which is 60% off right now to celebrate the game's release for a limited time.