When I ordered the latest Kindle from Amazon for Janet’s and my review, I didn’t pay attention to the fact that it had ads for the screensavers. When I figured this out a couple hours later, I tried to cancel the order without success. So I ordered a 2nd Kindle without the ads. My screwup is your reward as I’m giving away this Kindle e-Reader to one lucky reader. Don’t worry, if you don’t like ads, you can get rid of them by paying $30 to convert the Kindle into a non-ad version (something I didn’t know about till Janet discovered it). Full contest details after the jump.
Kindle 4 ($79 version with ads)
How to enter:
1. Between now and Tuesday 10/18/2011 11:59PM EST, leave a comment to this post with the title, author and short description of your all time favorite book.
2. At some point on 10/19/2011, I’ll pick 1 random winner using random.org. The winner will be contacted by email and will have 48 hrs to accept their prize. If I do not receive an answer, I’ll do other random.org drawings till the prize is gone.
1. Only one entry per person.
2. Contest is open to anyone in the world except for writers and families of The Gadgeteer.
3. the-gadgeteer.com is not responsible for any lost packages or incorrect shipping addresses.