dev made a Custom ROM (deodexed) CWM flashable for Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360 which is the first time for Galaxy Y and as this ROM. This Rom is deodexed by a xda senior member jerryn70 thanks to him first he will also tell you how to add 14 Toggles Status Bar on this Deodexed ROM. Let’s see!
4. Select Install zip from sdcard> Choose zip from sdcard.
5. Select DDLE1_GalaxyY.zip
6. Select Yes-Install DDLE1
7. Flashing will start and may take 10 minutes to be completed.
8. When you get message Install from sdcard complete, select reboot system now.
Phone will restart and first boot may take upto 10 minutes.
Zybo3 ROM successfully flashed!
If you have flashed this ROM by above steps, then you can add 14 toggles status bar & Swipe to remove notification by these steps [ONLY DO THIS IF YOU HAVE COMPLETED ABOVE STEPS DO NOT TRY ON OTHER STOCK ROM AS THEY ARE NOT DEODEXED BUT THIS ROM IS DEODEXED]:
1. Boot your phone CWM Recovery.
2. Select Install zip from sdcard> Choose zip from sdcard.
3. Select Swipe and lidroid.zip & install it.
4. When you get message Install from sdcard complete, select reboot system now.
Now see and Viola! There is:
√ Swipe to remove notification √ 14 toggles status bar
*Thanks to Creed - swipe to Remove notification *Thanks to Lidroid - 14 toggles *Thanks to simplyanin - theme