S-Off Now Possible On The HTC Amaze 4G, Rezound, Sensation/XE, Vivid/Raider/Velocity, And MyTouchAndroid Police | Apr 22ndLikes 2Comment 0283323
Over the past year or so, HTC devices have become notoriously more difficult to root/mod/S-Off than the devices of yesteryear. When one series of devices gets cracked, the next generation released by HTC has historically been drastically more difficult to crack.
This has been the case for some of the more recent HTC devices; namely the Amaze, Rezound, Sensation/XE, Vivid/Raider/Velocity, And MyTouch 4G Slide. Up until now, a few of those devices have never even received S-Off status. Now, though, thanks to a new method called JuopunutBear by the Unlimited Team, all of the aforementioned phones can become S-Off.Before attempting to use JuopunutBear, you must unlock your device with HTC's official bootloader unlock tool.
Official Android Police t-shirts are now on sale, with over 25 designs to call yours.Done With This Post? You Might Also Like These:
- HTC EVO View 4G And MyTouch 4G Slide Now Officially Unlockable At HTCDev.com
- HTC EVO 4G OTA Update Comes Out In Time For Launch, Fixes SD Card Problems, Patches Security Issues, But Disables Root - Available Via WiFi As Well
- [Updated x3] HTCDev.com Now Unlocking HTC Rezound, Vivid, Jetstream, Rhyme, And All HTC Devices Released After Sept 2011
- AT&T Officially Starts The HTC Vivid ICS OTA (3.26.502.56710RD) - Sense 3.6, Beats, Face Unlock, And More
- HTC Drops ICS Kernel Source For Sensation, Sensation XE, Vivid – Get It While It's Hot
S-Off Now Possible On The HTC Amaze 4G, Rezound, Sensation/XE, Vivid/Raider/Velocity, And MyTouch 4G Slide Thanks To 'JuopunutBear' was written by the awesome team at Android Police.
HTC Rezound Updates, News & Rumors