Motorola Is Preparing Gingerbread For CLIQ 2 Owners, Invites 1000 Customers To Give It A Shot Before It Hits The MassesAndroid Police | Feb 22ndLikes 0Comment 0220081
Over on Motorola’s support forum, the company is recruiting 1000 customers to test and provide feedback on a Gingerbread software upgrade for the CLIQ 2. This usually heralds the coming of a software update available to the unwashed masses. While customers who buy devices like the CLIQ 2 may not be the same folks who are eager for the latest and the greatest software updates, Gingerbread will be arriving about 14 months after it was announced, and 13 months after the phone was released.
The CLIQ 2 is one of the few devices left that still uses the old-style MOTOBLUR ...
Official Android Police t-shirts are now on sale, with over 25 designs to call yours.Done With This Post? You Might Also Like These:
- Motorola Clarifies Update Situation For CLIQ XT, i1, Flipout, And Charm: There Won't Be One
- Motorola CLIQ, CLIQ XT, And Backflip Now To Receive 2.1 Upgrade In Early Q4; Those Who Still Care Are Not Amused
- CLIQ XT Owners To Be Forever Stuck In Android 1.5 Hell But Motorola Bets They'll Loooove The CLIQ 2
- Motorola Charm Headed To T-Mobile, Bringing New Form Factor To Android
- Motorola Updates Timelines For Android Updates, Good News And Bad News For MOTOBLUR Phones
Motorola Is Preparing Gingerbread For CLIQ 2 Owners, Invites 1000 Customers To Give It A Shot Before It Hits The Masses was written by the awesome team at Android Police.
Motorola Cliq 2 Updates, News & Rumors